Friday, June 20, 2008

Twitter

Ahhh the fickle winds of exploration, they drifted south as it were... I signed up for a Twitter account. P'raps it'll turn out to be fun; but I cannot imagine why, if I am going to have to go thru a login process anyway, I shouldn't just email my people? This is both innane and silly. I can see where it could be fun but not of much use in the gathering of information with out a substantial network of agents who use their phones or PDA's to update information about someone or something they are observing as part of the vast right wing conspiracy.

2 comments:

Bob Erle said...

Oh I agree.... the internet, we spend billions creating it and the be only reliable way to make money on it is with porn.

I'll give twitter a try butI think I'm too old to really use it :)

aacpltrepp said...

I love reading your comments, so very creative and illustrative, I feel that I am sailing on a lovely day with a fair wind and no energy need be spent adjusting sails---are you feeling as funny as you come across?