Ok Its up and running, I've only invited a couple branch staff in while I/we get used to how it works...so we can answer questions of any others staff who might ask how it works.
I'm still shakey with it but am learning. Its not super flexable but its not bad either. I just need to learn its language as it were, then it'll fall into place. I ste up a list for the Marketing team which eventually we'll all be able to add to or strike items from. This has much potential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on your branch wiki! I think staff can sign up to view an ALA seminar devoted to wikis. There was an email from our staff development coordinator. I'm planning on watching it when I get time. The staff at my branch have started editing our wiki like crazy. I'm glad to see it is catching on. PBwiki took a while to figure out, and I had some very frustrating moments, but all is good now (except when it is slow, or down).
Post a Comment