OK, I'm taking the plunge I've begun setting up a facebook page, I probably won't put actual pictures of meself on there unless I'm behind the wheel of the Pathfinder or wearing USMC green ca 1968. Probably some gratuitous gun and engine part pics too. In other words it'll be my page (even if tk42 is blackmailing me into doint it!) not something that I am going to use for some aesthetic professional discussion.
Thats what the blog is for, references to haggis aside...
...which BTW what would a veg haggis be made of ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I suppose I ought to friend you on FB. You really should put up a pic, though -- and as FB's a personal rather than professional thing (largely), do whatever pic you like. :-)
Also, veggie haggis.
veggie hagis???? I thingk it would ruin even a poor glass of scotch
I prefer the Balvenie doublewood portwood cask finished scotch.
Its especially good with a Partigas 898 or Humitube. If you can get a Cuban Montichristo #5, Ahhhhhhh.
Scotch, yuck. Tastes like you're drinking a pine tree.
Give me some nice crisp vodka any day.
What, the only "decent" scotch worth drinking are the Islay malts, though we found a peated Conamera Irish Whisky in England last year, yum.
Needless to say once you start drinking scotch it is downhill from there, you start liking bagpipes, obscure Celtic bands, highland games.
Now that you've been goaded into it, you should actually USE IT. I get very sad when I don't receive notes and superpokes daily.
Post a Comment