O Well, thee is more to explor. Probably the younger among of us already play with this but, Its new to me.
http://www.pandora.com
Its sort of a radio station. Sort of. You tell it one artest or song you like and it finds others that are musically like it. I plugged in Beer for my Horses annnd I'd say it didn't do too well as it played a bunch of depressing country songs (what I hate most about the genre)
I put in the Beat Farmers and its doing well so far.
I'm impressed, I'd love to know how the hurestic is set up, they mush have a hella big music library and I have no idea how they pay for it. Registration is free. I wish I could find some usage stats for them...not that I've even looked at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment