OK, as I suspected my exploration will not really end. It is a voyage of discovery.
It remains distracting...for example I was in my facebook page and Cheshire_C invited me into her Oregon Trail wagon train. It being all historic I joined in and lo & behold it is the game that was in schools several years back. Its history lite, and its fun.
Then I realized I was playing and not working, naughty Bob Erle! No Cookie!
I need to get back into our PBWicki page and get the rest of the staff signed up and really start using it. Naturally this is also a form of procrastination as there are other things to do but at least this is more directly work like and could actually make life easier.
I need to go play with Google Calendar too since next year meeting room bookings will be there.
I've noticed how I and several others use the word "play" for almost anything we do online. For me its because to some extent anything I do online is play, yes, even work...maybe especially work. Our questions at the desk are a challenge, how quickly can I find the answer. How many times hove you wrapped up a transaction and said to yourself "Nailed it!"
We are the experts or at least we're seen as such by most of the public we deal with.
This web exploration will keep us there!
BOOYAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment