Friday, May 16, 2008

Web 2.0 Exploration

Well, after much preparation and gentling, we are at last ready to embark with the spring tides.

One night out we encountered a video explaining Web 2.0 in a clear, concise way. I realize not that I have been using many of the features of Web 2.0 w/out realizing it.

On day two, of necessity I created a blog to describe and journal the events of this voyage of exploration.

As for the title, well, you'll need a Latin dictionary...

Bob Erle, NCO

2 comments:

Bob Erle said...

Yesss, I am evil that way :)
Fair warning, I had to use more than one dictionary (found thru google) to find a pair of words that meant what I was looking for.

-Piscator

Meerkatdon said...

Oooo...Bob Erle put the three-letter code for his branch. Bad Bob Erle!

(OTOH, since I'm using my regular blogger account, my identity is blown, too.)